Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.” - Luke 6:38
In every aspect of life, no matter what the situation, task, job, question, or opportunity that present's itself.. all it takes is a little action or effort...
We can sometimes get lost in the big or larger than life ideas, tasks, opportunities, numbers, problems, challenges that we have to face on a day to day basis. But it's the little actions that you can take on a daily basis that add up to go a long way. Investing a little at a time in different areas of life, makes facing these challenges/problems which may have once seemed larger than life easier to deal with & handle.
Not only with problems, or future problems, but think about it on a whole other level. "A little goes a long way" This can relate to an infinite number of topics and situations in your life. Some examples..
- Adding little details and striving to work hard at your daily job
- Add a little energy to the room
- Do something, before you are told/or reminded
- A little help (extending a helping hand) to someone in need.
- A simple smile to a passerby
- Paying it forward (put it first to give and help out, without expecting it return)
- A kind word to a stranger or loved one whenever possible.
- A simple thank you
- Be the first one to forgive and forget when something happens
- Positive input, uplifting words
- Daily reminders to loved ones
- Take care of your health/appearance
- Speak out little more
- Be a little more positive/caring
- Trust God & others a little more
- Live carefree a little more
- Go beyond expectations
- Open your heart a little more
- Little finishing touches, details in every situation
- Let in a little more LOVE
- and so many more!
Remember, if you do nothing, you will not move forward in the task at hand or situation you face, but if you at least put forth a "little" it will move mountains in the future you thought you couldn't climb.
The littlest positive actions, thoughts, words, sayings, details, activities, inputs, etc. can make the biggest difference in the future..
I encourage you to start or keep moving mountains today! Always practice "A little goes a long way" Put forth a "little more" everything/anything than you usually would, in any situation you desire. Be active and don't wait to pay people back, pay them forward.
"In every aspect of life... what you put forth.. is what you get out."